Thursday, June 18, 2009

Twin girls!









Our friends Josh & Gnickie are having twin girls and their shower is this upcoming weekend. I was thrilled when I found out her colors - pink, green & white! So I decided to make her two sets of bib & burp cloths by Saturday. :) I have actually made very good progress mostly because the Whimsy dot font is so easy and stitches out so fast! I still have ribbon, ball fringe (little chenille balls) to sew across the bottom of the burp cloths with the Whimsy dot font and fabric to sew across the Curlz applique burp cloths but hopefully I can get it all done by Saturday. I will upload the finished projects soon.

I just posted the finished products including the basket of goodies for Gnickie & Josh. I think they turned out really cute and I am happy to report so did the parents to be. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment