Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Outfits available for order




I am ordering some adorable outfits from Sew Childish for little girls size 12 months- 6 regular. If anyone is interested email me at bamagirl550@gmail.com for more information. I have double ruffle short sleeve capri sets, 3 piece gingham sets including an a-line button top, and two bloomers (short and longer lengths) as well gingham jumpers. I have pictures of the 3 piece sets (pink and green) as well as a picture of the double ruffle set in blue, although I have other colors possibly available including pale pink, lavender, bubble gum pink and lime green. I do not have a picture of the gingham jumpers at this time. I can get either of the gingham outfits in red, black, light pink, bubble gum pink, lavender and lime.

I will be including an applique or monogram of your choice with the outfit.

As soon as I get these in I will begin posting pictures of the outfits, colors and completed outfits for those of you who pre-ordered. We are so excited about these outfits and know that your special little girl will love these too!

No comments:

Post a Comment